1) Read for 20 minutes (reading logs will be assigned this week)
Optional) Try the Math Challenge Extension of today's Math activity (worksheets were passed on in math)
** MAP Testing (ELA) went very well today, and I appreciate how focused students were during testing, and how respectful they were of others when they finished. Math MAP Testing will take place this Friday.
** Reading at home will be the only "required" homework until Open House next Wednesday. However, students can (and I encourage them to) practice math on ALEKS, practice grammar on IXL, practice reading using ReadTheory, or study a multitude of topics on BrainPop until then.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Homework for Wednesday, September 20th
- Homework for Tuesday, September 19th
- Homework for Monday, September 18th
- Homework for Friday, September 15th
- Open House Presentation
- Homework for Thursday, September 14th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 13th
- Set up your Seesaw account!
- Homework for Tuesday, September 12th
- Homework for Monday, September 11th
- Open House Next Wednesday (9/13)!
- Help those affected by the hurricanes!
- A Note from Music Class
- No Homework for Friday, September 8th (MAP Testing...
- Homework for Thursday, September 7th
- Multiple Intelligences Survey
- Homework for Wednesday, September 6th
- No Homework for Tuesday, September 5th (MAP Testin...
- ▼ September (18)