* Food Drive ends tomorrow! We need canned fruit and fruit cups!
1) Read for 30 minutes
2) Complete all spelling work and study for the quiz
3) For your creative writing project, determine your story's beginning, middle, and end. (This might be easier if you think about how your main character starts off, what happens to him/her, and he/she has changed by the end of the story)
EXAMPLE: Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
- Beginning - Shirley Temple Wong lives in China.
- Middle - She moves to America, and must adapt to fit into the new culture.
- End - Shirley is happy to be in America, but still values her Chinese heritage and culture.
- Beginning - Bud lives in orphanage, bouncing between foster homes.
- Middle - Bud tries to find his real father.
- End - Bud doesn't find his father, but finds a loving family.
Tomorrow is Mismatch Day.