- Read for 30 minutes
- Complete all spelling work through Wednesday
- Complete first round of edits on your book review
- Make sure your review is in paragraph form, with indents
- Each paragraph should have 3 or more sentences
- Check your grammar and punctuation (Reading it out loud will help identify mistakes)
- Make sure the title of your book is underlined
- Look at your word choice. Are you repeating some words? Did you use 'good' when you could have used a much more descriptive word?
This weekend is the official start of the Iditarod! We will be following along with the race as part of our study of the West Region. Here is the official website for the race. Give it a look!