2) Complete first draft of Book Review
3) Complete Tuesday Spelling work
4) Submit poems for HP Poetry Contest (Optional)
- Send pieces(s) in an e-mail, or attach a .doc or .pdf file to Jennifer@highlandparkpoetry.org
- Please put “2017 Poetry Challenge” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Poems should be original pieces of work and 30 lines or fewer.
- There is no reading fee to submit one (1) poem. To submit additional poems, there is a reading fee of $4 per poem. Check or money order payable to Highland Park Poetry.