1) Read for 30 minutes
2) Complete both assignment activities on SpellingCity (Practice Test and Alphabetize). If you don't have access to the internet or the site isn't working, practice your words by writing them each 3 times.
3) Work on your 100 Board Wipe Out. We have completed almost 60% on our first roll!! Keep it up!
*** Information on Enrichment Clubs went home today. There was a great deal of interest in many clubs, and students who did not get into a club they requested are put at the top of this list for the next session. Some students did not get letters though they requested clubs; I am looking into the matter.
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- Homework for Friday, September 30th
- Homework for Thursday September 29th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 28th
- Homework for Tuesday, September 27th
- Amazing Work today!
- How to select a great background
- How to Add Backgrounds
- Homework for Friday September 23rd
- Homework for Thursday September 22nd
- Homework for Wednesday September 21st
- Homework for Tuesday September 20th
- Homework for Monday September 19th
- Homework for Friday September 16th
- No Homework for Thursday September 15th
- Homework for Wednesday September 14th
- Homework for Tuesday September 13th
- Homework for Monday September 12th
- Talk about Perspective
- Impromptu Performance!
- 2016-17 Open House Presentation
- Open House Tonight, ELA MAP Testing Tomorrow
- Homework for Thursday September 8th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 7th
- No Homework for Labor Day Weekend
- Homework for Friday, September 2nd
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2015 (211)
- ► 2014 (240)