1) Read for 30 minutes
2) Find a current event and begin filling out the Current Event Report handed out in class. This will be the template we use to record our research before typing out a final copy. Some good sites for students to find current events are: Dogonews.com, timeforkids.com, and channelone.com.
Extra Credit: Today we discussed qualities a president should have. Watch the debate today and find examples of these qualities, or things the candidates say they will do that exemplify these qualities. The qualities were: intelligence, calm, problem solver, love for our country, trustworthy, environmentalist, quick thinker, dynamic, tolerant, hard worker, honest, eloquent.
Monday, September 26, 2016
- Homework for Friday, September 30th
- Homework for Thursday September 29th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 28th
- Homework for Tuesday, September 27th
- Amazing Work today!
- How to select a great background
- How to Add Backgrounds
- Homework for Friday September 23rd
- Homework for Thursday September 22nd
- Homework for Wednesday September 21st
- Homework for Tuesday September 20th
- Homework for Monday September 19th
- Homework for Friday September 16th
- No Homework for Thursday September 15th
- Homework for Wednesday September 14th
- Homework for Tuesday September 13th
- Homework for Monday September 12th
- Talk about Perspective
- Impromptu Performance!
- 2016-17 Open House Presentation
- Open House Tonight, ELA MAP Testing Tomorrow
- Homework for Thursday September 8th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 7th
- No Homework for Labor Day Weekend
- Homework for Friday, September 2nd
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2015 (211)
- ► 2014 (240)