1) Read for 30 minutes
2) Complete Word Poster and study for Spelling quiz
3) Complete writing prompt in your writing notebook - "What qualities should a president have?" You should list at least 3 qualities (in sentence form) with reasons for each, for a total of 5-6 sentences.
4) Practice your Book Review. We are filming tomorrow!
Spelling Words (also on SpellingCity): bicycle, submarine, descend, supervise, unable, internet, semicircle, dismiss, symmetry, circumvent, malicious, postseason, equivalent, anterior
Tonight is the PTO's Welcome back to school bash! Famos! DJ, dancing and games from 5:30-7:30pm! I can't make it but it will be so fun!
Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Homework for Friday, September 30th
- Homework for Thursday September 29th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 28th
- Homework for Tuesday, September 27th
- Amazing Work today!
- How to select a great background
- How to Add Backgrounds
- Homework for Friday September 23rd
- Homework for Thursday September 22nd
- Homework for Wednesday September 21st
- Homework for Tuesday September 20th
- Homework for Monday September 19th
- Homework for Friday September 16th
- No Homework for Thursday September 15th
- Homework for Wednesday September 14th
- Homework for Tuesday September 13th
- Homework for Monday September 12th
- Talk about Perspective
- Impromptu Performance!
- 2016-17 Open House Presentation
- Open House Tonight, ELA MAP Testing Tomorrow
- Homework for Thursday September 8th
- Homework for Wednesday, September 7th
- No Homework for Labor Day Weekend
- Homework for Friday, September 2nd
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2015 (211)
- ► 2014 (240)