Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Great work today!

I want to share my appreciation for all of the students' patience and persistence today. Testing is never fun, and even less so with extensive internet issues to start the session. However, students waited patiently as we worked through the issues, and students read quietly and respectfully while others were still testing.

Tomorrow is our field trip to Underwriters Laboratory in Northbrook. All information is in the post below as well as on the top half of the field trip form, but if you have any questions, please email me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Reminder: Our West Region quiz will be on Friday. Students should have completed their packets and we will review tomorrow in class. And read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive