While I want all students to enjoy a well-deserved break, I think it would be a good idea to continue to read, and practicing on ALEKS and IXL-ELA isn't a bad idea either.
All students who did not have a face to face conference must show their parents/guardians their presentation, discuss end of the year goals, and returned the signed sheet on April 5th when school resumes.
Finally, as we near the end of the year, we are running low on some supplies:
1) Markers, highlighters, and Sharpies
2) Pencil erasers (we have plenty of pencils, just no erasers)
3) Tissue boxes
We are not in dire need of any of the above, but if you have any of these lying around the house, we would very much appreciate a donation!
- Have a great break!
- Homework for Tuesday March 22nd
- Update from Mrs. Lee (Art) and Mrs. Grost (Library...
- Homework for Monday, March 18th
- Homework for Friday, March 18th
- Homework for Thursday, March 17th
- Homework for Wednesday March 16th
- Homework for Tuesday, March 15th
- Homework for Monday, March 14th
- Homework for Friday, March 11th
- Homework for Thursday, March 10th
- Agenda for Wednesday, March 9th
- Homework for Wednesday, March 9th
- Comparing Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Two Surveys and Homework for Tuesday, March 8th
- Homework for Monday, March 7th
- Agenda for Friday, March 4th
- Homework for Friday, March 4th
- Homework for Thursday, March 3rd
- Homework for Wednesday, March 2nd
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2015 (211)
- ► 2014 (240)