Congratulations to Indian Trail's top reader, Cooper, and top reading classroom, 4B, for doing such an amazing job in the iRead competition! Thanks to everyone for their support, especially to students who raised money through reading.
Additionally, congratulations to our Aleks Math Masters and Coding All-Stars! Keep up the great work!
Friday, February 26, 2016
- Homework for Tuesday March 1st
- Homework for Monday, February 29th
- The Oscars aren't the only awards being won...
- Afternoon Agenda and Homework
- Homework for Thursday, February 25th
- 1) Read and log 2) Work on your Book Review - If a...
- 1) Read and log 2) Complete any spelling work that...
- Southeast Geo Challenge!
- Homework for Monday, February 22nd
- Homework for Friday, February 19th
- Homework for Thursday February 18th
- Homework for Wednesday February 17th
- Homework for Tuesday February 15th
- Homework for Friday February 12th (Early Release!)...
- Geo Guessr Challenge!
- Homework for Thursday February 11th
- Homework for Wednesday February 10th
- The Great Depression Virtual Board Game by Cooper ...
- The Southeast Region of the United States
- Homework for Tuesday February 9th
- Homework for Monday February 8th
- Homework for Friday February 5th
- Homework for Thursday February 4th
- See Van Gogh's Bedrooms!
- Homework for Wednesday February 3rd
- Great Depression Project - Final Essay
- Auto-Biography Checklist
- Homework for Tuesday February 2nd
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2015 (211)
- ► 2014 (240)