2) Complete Aleks Homework
3) Think of a text to text, text to self, or text to world connection to use for your poster
4) Edit your Biographical Paragraph. It should include:
- One sentence summary of your person
- One sentence about why he/she is so important to you/world.
- A brief timeline of the important moments in their life (When they were born, what their childhood was like, their major accomplishments, and when they died or what they are doing now)
- Recap of why you selected your person
- Closing sentence that wraps up your paragraph.
PARENTS: MAP Makeups are this week. If your student feels like they didn't perform as well as they could, please let me know and we can discuss whether a re-take is possible.