1) Complete Letter to Ben either through Google Classroom or by hand.
2) Read and Log
Parents, this week's spelling is studying the prefixes pre-, mis-, re- and the suffixes -ment, -less, -ness, -ful, -ly, -able. Students are responsible for knowing how this prefixes and suffixes change the meaning of their root words. They can practice on ixl.com/ela, and they will be making a list of words with these prefixes and suffixes that they come across in their reading.
Also, please turn in conference forms as soon as possible.
FROM THE DISTRICT WEBSITE: Please note that District 112 has provided staff with this time to meet with parents to review student progress, answer questions, and set goals for the next grading period. During this time, arrangements are made for our specialists and resource teachers to be available, as well, during the conference hours. If you are unable to attend your scheduled conference due to other family commitments, your child’s progress report will be mailed home and you will have an opportunity to contact the teacher for a phone conference.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- ► 2016 (201)
- Homework for Tuesday December 1st
- Morning Announcements Schedule
- Day of Giving at Elm Place
- See you at Conferences!
- Homework for Friday November 19th
- Homework for Wednesday November 18th
- Homework for Tuesday November 17
- Homework for Monday November 16th
- Homework for Friday November 13th
- Homework for Thursday November 12th
- Homework for Tuesday November 10th
- Homework for Monday November 9th
- Homework for Friday November 6th
- Book Fair Sunday!
- Agenda for Wednesday
- Homework for Wednesday November 4th
- Homework for Tuesday November 3rd
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2014 (240)