(Melissa, Ariana, Ricky, Jose E go to Ms. Sokol)
GROUP E GOES TO ORCHESTRA
- Hand in conference forms.
- Work on prefixes and suffixes on IXL, section TT. You may help each other if you are confused.
- If you finish early, read silently.
9:20-9:50 PAIRED READING
(Cooper, Cuny, Jordan N. go to Mrs. Belkind, Jon goes to Mr. Brauer, Lauren W. and Jordan C. go to Mrs. Lesser)
- Read the Arrival and taking notes. For any students who are finished, you can read silently.
9:50-10:20 SNACK - NITROTYPE/DANCE MAT TYPING
GROUP G GOES TO ORCHESTRA
- Eat snack, do your class jobs, and practice typing on one of the typing websites we use.
10:20-10:50 READ ALOUD
GROUP H GOES TO ORCHESTRA
- Read “How Bad Can it Be” on page 17 of the StoryWorks magazine.
- Students have three assignments on Spelling City to complete. 2 are based on definitions, and 1 is paragraph writing. Save your progress on your work often as the site can be glitchy!
11:20-11:50 STUDY HALL
- Finish assignments from the morning, then read silently.
(Cooper to Mr. Phillips, Jordan N., Danny S., and Parker F. to Mrs. Belkind)
- You have an assignment on ALEKS
- When finished, you can work in their groups or independently on one of the activities in DynaMath. Do not write in the magazine, but on a piece of scratch paper.
1:30-1:45 FIRE DRILL
1:45-2:15 SILENT READING
(Ricky to Ms. Silver, Jon to STEP)
- Please walk the students to PE and pick them up at 2:45
2:45-3:15 FINISH WORK/READING OR TECH TIME
- If any activities or assignments need to be completed, you can do so now.
- If not, students may use a coding website or iCivics.org.
- Read and Log
- Finish any work not done in class.