Translate

Friday, October 23, 2015

Homework for Monday October 26th


  1. Read and Log (I will be checking logs on Monday)
  2. Practice/Prepare to film their Tourist Location Videos
Reminder to Students: Complete all assignments posted on Google Classroom on the personalized document created for you. The reason we use Google Classroom is to make sure all electronic assignments are organized and easy to find for you and me. 
  1. DO NOT create a different document for the assignment
  2. DO NOT share documents with me without my direction to do so 
  3. DO NOT submit your work on Google Classroom if you are not finished!!  I can always see your documents and your progress. By submitting your work, you are telling me that you are done with your assignment and you will no longer be able to make changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive