- No Bold, Underlined, or Crazy Fonts.
- Capitalize names, I's, places, and the first word in each sentence.
- Complete sentences are necessary!
- Indent all paragraphs.
- Write your summary as if the reader has never heard of your book.
- Describe all of the characters you mention.
2) Read and Log
3) Northeast States Quiz will be next Friday. Students will be given a blank map with the states numbered. They must identify the state and correctly spell the state name and its abbreviation. Capitals will be extra credit.
I'm sorry for the delay in the Open House Presentation, but it is forthcoming. For parents who requested assignment notebooks, I am working on getting them. Please complete Chromebook insurance at your earliest convenience.