The homework for Friday consists mainly of assignments that may or may not have been finished in class. Students also received 20 minutes of "study hall" to finish in-class work and work on their homework. If your student is observing the holiday, please use your discretion about completing homework. I will gladly grant an extension to any students who are unable to complete their homework due to religious observances.
-- Complete math corrections (should have been completed in class)
-- Complete Th/F spelling work (should have been completed in class)
-- Write short story using this week's spelling words
-- Read and log (reminder: 5 days/week, 30 minutes per session)
-- Study for Friday's Spelling Quiz
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- ► 2016 (201)
- ► 2015 (211)
- Homework for Wednesday October 1st
- Introducing XtraMath!
- NE Regions Map
- Homework for Tuesday September 30th
- Homework for Monday September 29
- Homework for Friday September 26th
- Homework for Wednesday September 24th
- No Homework Tonight - MAPS Reading Test tomorrow
- Awesome Presentation and Homework for Monday Sept ...
- Homework for Friday 9/19
- Homework for Thursday Sept 18
- Homework for Wednesday September 17
- Open House on Thursday Night!
- Homework due Tuesday 9/16
- Homework due Monday Sept 15
- Homework for 9/12
- Early Release on Friday
- Homework for 9/11
- Help Indian Trail celebrate in Dot Day - September...
- Homework for 9/10/14
- MAPS link
- No Homework - MAPS Math Test tomorrow
- No homework this weekend!
- Homework due Friday 9/5
- Homework for Thursday 9/4
- Class Dojo
- Homework for 9/3
- ▼ September (27)