** Complete all assignments on ALEKS (initial assessment and check-in 1). Students must do these on their own without help.
** Read and log
** Students should add more detail to their Sideways Stories Chapter (Chapter should be at least 3 paragraphs long)
** Student who did not finish Chapter 5 (May) in Year of the Boar should do so.
Tomorrow is September 11th. I have asked all students to talk to their families about this tragic day in American history, as most had no idea why it was significant when I asked them in class today. Please share whatever you feel comfortable sharing.
- ► 2016 (201)
- ► 2015 (211)
- Homework for Wednesday October 1st
- Introducing XtraMath!
- NE Regions Map
- Homework for Tuesday September 30th
- Homework for Monday September 29
- Homework for Friday September 26th
- Homework for Wednesday September 24th
- No Homework Tonight - MAPS Reading Test tomorrow
- Awesome Presentation and Homework for Monday Sept ...
- Homework for Friday 9/19
- Homework for Thursday Sept 18
- Homework for Wednesday September 17
- Open House on Thursday Night!
- Homework due Tuesday 9/16
- Homework due Monday Sept 15
- Homework for 9/12
- Early Release on Friday
- Homework for 9/11
- Help Indian Trail celebrate in Dot Day - September...
- Homework for 9/10/14
- MAPS link
- No Homework - MAPS Math Test tomorrow
- No homework this weekend!
- Homework due Friday 9/5
- Homework for Thursday 9/4
- Class Dojo
- Homework for 9/3
- ▼ September (27)