** Read and log. I expect everyone to do this properly now that we discussed it AGAIN today in class. 5 days a week, 30 minutes a reading session, and a log entry of at least 3 sentences summarizing what you read or your reaction to what you read.
** Write the next chapter of Sideways Stories from Wayside School! You should write Chapter 31 from the viewpoint of a new student, teacher, or principal, set at Wayside School. The chapter must have a beginning, middle, and end. Please try to post your story on your blog, and feel free to add a picture if you would like!
- ► 2016 (201)
- ► 2015 (211)
- Homework for Wednesday October 1st
- Introducing XtraMath!
- NE Regions Map
- Homework for Tuesday September 30th
- Homework for Monday September 29
- Homework for Friday September 26th
- Homework for Wednesday September 24th
- No Homework Tonight - MAPS Reading Test tomorrow
- Awesome Presentation and Homework for Monday Sept ...
- Homework for Friday 9/19
- Homework for Thursday Sept 18
- Homework for Wednesday September 17
- Open House on Thursday Night!
- Homework due Tuesday 9/16
- Homework due Monday Sept 15
- Homework for 9/12
- Early Release on Friday
- Homework for 9/11
- Help Indian Trail celebrate in Dot Day - September...
- Homework for 9/10/14
- MAPS link
- No Homework - MAPS Math Test tomorrow
- No homework this weekend!
- Homework due Friday 9/5
- Homework for Thursday 9/4
- Class Dojo
- Homework for 9/3
- ▼ September (27)