Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Homework for 8/28

Tonight for homework, students should:

1) Read for 30 minutes and log their reading, either on paper or their homework doc in their Google Drive.

2) Complete the homework assignment posted on ALEKS. As I stated in the post below, this is a brand new resource. The main goal of tonight's homework is to become acquainted with how the website operates. Students should do their best to complete the homework, but there may be terms or concepts they are unfamiliar with. All I ask is that students make a solid attempt at completion. If there are problems, please email me with the issue and we will problem solve in class together tomorrow. I highly encourage students (and parents) to explore the site together. The more questions I get, the better, as we can then work out the kinks as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment