Yearbooks went home today. If you ordered a yearbook and did not receive it, shoot me an email or send a note with your student tomorrow and I can check with the office. If you did not order one and would like to, there are a few extras for sale in the office. Student will have the opportunity to sign each other's yearbooks on Wednesday on eXchange autographs Day if they choose.
1) Read for 30 minutes
2) Complete Word Poster and study for your spelling quiz (The words this week were selected by students. Some words are quite challenging and well above grade level, so I am not expecting perfect scores, and just want students to give it their best effort)
3) Complete "next to final" draft of your citizenship essay. I will print out essays tomorrow for final edits before they are due on Monday.
** Book Fair tonight at 6pm!
** Box Tops due tomorrow!
Tomorrow is USA Day, so wear your red, white, and blue!
(We will have our 50 state challenge as well, but it is optional, and students are not expected to study)
1) Read for 30 minutes*
2) Make edits to your citizenship essay based on your peers' feedback
* On Friday (USA Day), we will have a 50 state challenge. This challenge is NOT for a grade, and students are not required or expected to study for it. (They can study, but this is not supposed to be a stressful activity.)
* The Indian Trail Book Fair is here!
BookFair at Indian Trail School Library
Tuesday, May 30 - Monday, June 5
(Mon 6/5 8:45am-12:45pm)
Students are allowed to shop with their class during their regularly scheduled library class or during their recess time. If students wish to bring money to school, please put it in an envelope labeled with their name, or in a wallet that stays in their backpack.
Parents: You are welcome to attend bookfair after school with your children. Please make a plan to meet your child on the blacktop after school, and then enter the building through the front door together.
Thursday Evening Hours and Camp Craft
June 1, 2017
Come with your family to shop, make some camp themed crafts, enter the drawing to win a free book. We will be ringing the camp bell every fifteen minutes and giving away free books. Take a look at the giveaways displayed in the IT library.